Build Type: Solution
One of the area’s leading suppliers of propane fuel solutions for residential and commercial customers, Jack Griggs Propane engaged us for a web design facelift and improved customer-centric features such as online bill payment.
- The site is fully mobile across multiple form factors and orientations.
- Both the site’s desktop menu and mobile menu are easy for the client to manage through a single menu update interface. This includes parent menus that don’t erroneously activate on touch devices.
- Pages can be printed or e-mailed, with visitor control over the level of detail they want.
- This site is SSL secure, with the invoicing features for user self-service turned off for now.
- We helped this client determine if a middle-ware bridge to their legacy financial system would be beneficial as part of this build phase or the next.
- This client is fully self sufficient on managing the content of this site. We provided screen-sharing based training and over 50 videos in the back-end dashboard of this site to help them gain and maintain their independence from technical people just to update their site’s content.
Work performed as MJ Penner Consulting