Build Type: Foundation
The CCQC’s objective is to ensure that California citrus production meets domestic and international regulatory standards. CCQC works with government agencies, international standards setting organizations, the University of California, the California citrus industry and trading partners to help the California industry meet domestic and international phytosanitary, food safety, food additive and pesticide residue regulations.
This website provides CCQC with a new, responsive website housing all their archival research data, reports, and presentation files. Highlights include:
- The site is active here.
- Content management ease of use enhancements without any visual editor plugins.
- Media Library enhancements for easier maintenance.
- SSL Secured and other security best practices applied and monitored.
- Custom and responsive design based on iThemes Builder.
- Information Design services for navigation and taxonomical architecture.
- Content synchronization and modification from old site to new.