Build Type: RapidRollout
Tank Swappers is based out of Exeter, California. This is a new business with a propane delivery model that allows residence and businesses to take delivery of propane on a scheduled or on-demand basis. The core feature-benefits are cost savings, reliability, convenience, and better safety from not having to transport your own propane.
- A theme provided by Shopify provided the starting design, which I modified using Shopify’s Liquid language.
- An external 3rd party app, approved by Shopify, is used to manage a cascading set of business rules I configured based on the project requirements for applying discounts based on certain conditions. This negates the need for the customer to input a discount code manually, and makes it more difficult for discount codes to be abused.
- I provided guidance for selecting the appropriate Shopify plan, theme, and capabilities based on the objectives of the business.
- UI design and workflow testing were both a significant part of this engagement.
- Logo design was sourced to a trusted partner that worked directly with the client.
- I provided image selections to accelerate the client’s decisions in that regard.
- I created the tank images and the icon affixed to each tank. These tanks are rendered, not real.
- Some writing / editing, and information design services.
- I continue to provide ongoing training and technical support as the challenges of running a new store demand. I am able to work with both the 3rd Party App developer and Shopify Technical Support to provide my client with a single source answer across multiple concerns should they arise.